In honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I would share twenty (of the millions) of things I love about my stepson. While my husband and I celebrate Valentine’s Day as a married couple and celebrate our love and marriage, we also try to make it special for my stepson. I was inspired by a post I saw of a homemade booklet of things you love about your stepchild. I thought this was such a special and personal idea to gift your stepchild, and did the same. I am a true believer that words are more special then any gift. Telling and showing someone you care will leave a longer and stronger memory then any box of chocolate… Although, I must admit. He is also getting chocolate.
Here are twenty (of the millions) of things I love about my stepson:
- His Lego Building Skills.
- How He Never Complains When I Ask for Help.
- That He Has a Big Heart and Loves Everyone.
- When He Dances.
- Hearing About His Dreams in the Morning.
- His Imagination.
- When He Brings Home 100% on His Vocabulary Tests and is SO Proud.
- That We Share the Same Taste in Music and Sing in the Car Together.
- Seeing Him Boogie Board. He is AWESOME.
- When He Laughs. It always makes me smile.
- How He Can Always Tell Me What is Going on in a Movie.
- His Generosity.
- That He is a Super Star Reader.
- His Talent Playing Call of Duty.
- How He Always Gives Me a Bite of His Food.
- How Good He is at Helping Me Cook.
- That He is His Dad’s Best Friend.
- His Bear Hugs.
- When He Tells Silly Jokes.
- How He Blesses My Life and Makes Me Feel Like the Luckiest Stepmom.
I would love to know some of the special things you love about your stepchildren and how you celebrate Valentine’s Day. Please leave a comment to share. Happy Valentine’s Day!